Keeping form.

IMG_2287 IMG_2286

Some more experiments into the control of form. The first images use wire, which I find less effective than the other material I have experimented in. Perhaps a more flexible aluminium wire would be more suitable than the steel wire I have used here as it would allow for more flexibility. What I have been trying to achieve is to put a strip of wire through the hinge to allow it to be bent into different forms that will be supported by the wire.

I have also had a play with clipping smaller hinge parts into larger pieces, this has happened completely by accident and I need to experiment further to see if it can be further developed.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s